Mother Daughter Workshop
A Mother & Daughter Communication Workshop
For Moms and Daughters ages 12-18
Teens who can talk openly with their parents report higher self-esteem, better performance in school and healthier relationships with peers.
Spend 3 hours with your daughter learning how to:
- Improve communication
- Reduce conflict
- Gain a deeper understanding of her goals and dreams
- Learn to have more fun together
- Find ways to re-connect daily
- Learn how your personality affects your relationship
- Build the foundation for a lifelong friendship
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the format?
- The 3 hour workshop is broken into segments that include large group activities/discussions, separate group activities for the moms and the daughters, and one-on-one activities for each mother/daughter pair.
What topics are covered?
- How well do you know each other?
- How are your personalities impacting your communication?
- Strategies for fighting fair, active listening and resolving conflict.
- Balancing privileges with clear boundaries.
- Creating habits that foster deeper connection.
Who should sign up?
- This 3-hour workshop is perfect for moms and daughters who are struggling to communicate and connect, as well as moms and daughters who have a pretty good relationship and want to make it even stronger.
Date: Saturday, October 6, 2018
Location: Colorado Teen Therapy, LLC. 9034 E. Easter Pl. Suite 203 Centennial, CO 80112
Check out what 5280 Magazine has to say about the Workshop
Read more about how to connect with your teenage daughter on our blog: