Mother Daughter Workshop
A Mother & Daughter Communication Workshop
For Moms and Daughters ages 12-18
Teens who can talk openly with their parents report higher self-esteem, better performance in school and healthier relationships with peers.
Spend 3 hours with your daughter learning how to:
- Improve communication
- Reduce conflict
- Gain a deeper understanding of her goals and dreams
- Learn to have more fun together
- Find ways to re-connect daily
- Learn how your personality affects your relationship
- Build the foundation for a lifelong friendship
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the format?
- The 3 hour workshop is broken into segments that include large group activities/discussions, separate group activities for the moms and the daughters, and one-on-one activities for each mother/daughter pair.
What topics are covered?
- How well do you know each other?
- How are your personalities impacting your communication?
- Strategies for fighting fair, active listening and resolving conflict.
- Balancing privileges with clear boundaries.
- Creating habits that foster deeper connection.
Who should sign up?
- This 3-hour workshop is perfect for moms and daughters who are struggling to communicate and connect, as well as moms and daughters who have a pretty good relationship and want to make it even stronger.
Date: Saturday, March 11, 2017
Location: Koebel Public Library. 5955 S Holly St, Centennial, CO 80121
Check out what 5280 Magazine has to say about the Workshop
Read more about how to connect with your teenage daughter on our blog: