Our clients are craving connection and understanding. They want to know that some one is listening and someone can relate and empathize with their struggles.
Group Therapy is a Great Fit for Teens!
Our team of teen counseling specialists has created each of our groups to offer a balance of skill-building with the fun, support and connection that only groups can offer.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR OUR SUMMER 2021 GROUPS!
High School Teen Group
For all teens ages 14-18
Created specifically for teens, this group provides teens with a safe, accepting space where they can explore the challenges, struggles, fears and celebrations that come with being a teenager.
- Each week, group members will discuss a variety of topics, including:
- Self-esteem and how to build confidence
- Positive and Negative coping strategies
- School Pressure and Anxiety
- Managing difficult emotions
- Fears about the future after high school
- Conflict with parents and siblings
- Healthy relationships and friendship
The High School Teen Group also teaches valuable skills from the evidence-based DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy), which has proven to be very effective with teens!
Yoga/Movement Therapy Group
For all teens ages12-18
For teens who struggle with a roller coaster of emotions, and are ready to feel better in their bodies and their minds, while learning important skills related to:
- IMPROVING MIND-BODY CONNECTION
- HEALTHIER BODY IMAGE
- MANAGING DIFFICULT EMOTIONS
- ENJOYING STRONGER CONNECTIONS
- GAINING CONFIDENCE
*no yoga experience necessary