Teen Talk Therapy Group
Open to all teens ages 14-17
Created specifically for teenagers, this on-going, open enrollment group provides teens with a safe, accepting space where they can explore the challenges, struggles, fears and celebrations that come with being a teenager.
Why join a Teen Group?
Groups provide an experience that is entirely different from individual counseling. Teens who participate in groups often report:
A sense of belonging, community and connection with other group members
A collaboration of ideas, advice and problem-solving strategies
A reduction in feelings of isolation or loneliness
Ongoing encouragement and support from peers
What topics will the Teen Group cover?
- Self-esteem and how to build confidence
- Positive and Negative coping strategies
- Body image and the media
- School Pressure and Anxiety
- Managing difficult emotions
- Fears about the future after high school
- Conflict with parents and siblings
- Healthy relationships and friendship
How Does It Work?
Colorado Teen Therapy, LLC
9034 E. Easter Place Suite 203
Centennial, CO 80112