Teen LGBTQ+ Group
For all teens ages 14-18 who are looking for a safe, affirming space to explore their identity.
The Benefits of a Group
Teens who are members of the LGBTQ+ community are more likely to experience bullying, rejection or being treated like they don't belong. We know that these experiences can lead to an increase in anxiety, depression, feelings of hopelessness and suicidal thoughts.
Participation in a teen group provides these teens with a space to be themselves and explore their sexual orientation or gender identity with the support of other teens.
Research show that teens who have a strong support system enjoy higher self-esteem and an improved sense of self-worth.
How can our Teen LGBTQ+ Group Help?
All of our groups provide a combination of support and skills to help teens navigate these important years.
- Enjoy the support of other teens.
- Learn important skills for managing emotions, resolving conflict and communicating effectively.
- Achieve a stronger sense of identity and decrease feelings of isolation.
- Experience an accepting environment where you will feel heard and understood.
- Have a little fun, be yourself and relax in a space free from judgment.
Ready to sign up? Still have Questions?
Complete the inquiry form below and we will reach out with the next steps.