Summer Connection & Confidence Camp
July 8-July 11
For Teen Girls who struggle with self-esteem, anxiety, identity and making friends, and are ready to learn how to start the school year with less fear and more confidence.
Imagine your teen daughter....
- Thriving and feeling confident - making her own decisions, problem solving, learning boundaries, and saying “no” when she needs to
- Learning how to shut off her inner critic and perfectionist and listen to her inner cheerleader instead
- Creating meaningful relationships based on common interests, respect, and mutual support
Who can benefit from the Connection & Confidence Camp?
Do you have a teen girl at home who:
- lacks confidence?
- feels like she is not "good enough"?
- avoids trying new things?
- focuses on failures without recognizing her accomplishments?
- struggles to communicate what she is feeling?
- make negatives about her body, her image, her skills, or herself?
- struggles with managing tough emotions like disappointment, anxiety, and sadness?
- struggles to make and keep quality friendships?
Our Summer Confidence & Connection Camp combines the best elements of group therapy with an age-appropriate, skills-based curriculum that teaches teens to communicate more effectively, manage social fear and anxiety, be reflective, and engage in friendships that are grounded in connection and mutual respect.
What will your teen learn from this experience?
MORE EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION Identify your communication style and personal approach to conflict. Learn to be assertive and ask for what you need without being aggressive. Practice fair-fighting rules to resolve conflict in healthy ways.
HEALTHIER BOUNDARIES Stop letting friends walk all over you. Learn to identify your values and present yourself in a way that attracts quality friends.
END NEGATIVE BELIEF PATTERNS Understand the power that beliefs and expectations have over your attitudes and behavior. Identify the beliefs that bring you down and start challenging your own negative thoughts.
STRONGER CONNECTIONS Learn from other girls that you are not alone in your struggles. Give advice, ask for feedback and receive support from girls who understand how you're feeling.
GAIN CONFIDENCE Every topic and every skill is aimed at helping you improve your self-esteem and feel empowered to live your life with confidence.
What makes our approach unique?
Unlike traditional talk therapy, our summer programs combine a skills-based curriculum with engaging, hands-on activities that allow teens to practice these new skills in real time in a setting that is fun!
How Does It Work?
- Teen girls entering grades 6-9
- July 8-11, 2019 10:00am-12:30pm
- The group will meet at the CTT office in Centennial.
- $395. Payment plan available.
- $30 discount if registered before May 1st.
Limited to only 10 participants to give each teen the best possible experience.
Group facilitator: Jamie Doak, MA, LPC